The Institute for Advanced Research in Chemical Sciences (IAdChem) announces 5 grants (3 for PhD students and 2 for postdoctoral reseachers) aimed at paying registration and accommodation to attend the “XIX Symposium for Young Researchers in Chemistry” of the Royal Society of Chemistry (RSEQ) that will take place at the University of Murcia from November 13th to 16th, 2023 (https://www.jiqmurcia2023.com).
- The grants will be given to 3 PhD students and 2 postdoctoral researchers.
- To apply, at least one of the authors of the communication submitted to the XIX Symposium of Young Chemical Researchers must be affiliated to the IAdChem.
- Collaborative projects within the IAdChem will be valued positively.
Obligations of the beneficiaries:
- Registration and participation in the XIX Symposium for Young Researchers in Chemistry of the RSEQ Murcia 2023, either through oral communication, flash type, or poster type.
- Include the IAdChem logo in the abstract, as well as in the oral or poster presentation.
- The registration of the beneficiary must be done before the month of September.
- Applications can be submit until 24:00 on July 27 th, 2023.
- The age limit to apply for these grants for young researchers is 40 years.
- Interested candidates must send two documents: (i) The summary (abstract) of the communication (ii) Abbreviated Curriculum Vitae (CVA) of the participant that includes updated contact address, telephone number and email.
- The two documents must be sent in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating “JIQ UAM-IAdChem 2023 Registration” as the email subject.
The selection committee will announce the grants awarded on July 28th, 2023 on the Institute’s website: https://www.iadchem.uam.es.
The resolution of the selected candidates can be consulted here.
Contact email for more information: email@example.com.
You can find all the information in Spanish here.